U9s - BACK TO CRICKET!
With the easing of the ECB guidelines, we're now able to offer junior group training for the next four weeks. Each sessions will led by a Future Legends coach and will include warm-ups, batting and bowling technique, catching practice and batting and bowling against each other. The emphasis will be on fun, development and preparing for junior games - hopefully a bit later in the summer.
Because most people have not (understandably) paid subscriptions, we are charging £40 for the four sessions - at the end of this period, we will react and amend according to government/ECB guidelines and act accordingly.
Sunday July 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
10:00 - 11:00
1) The clubhouse will not be open, so there will be no toilet facilities
2) No kit will be provided so you will need to provide your own (We can provide, and sanitise plastic bats and incrediballs, but please bring your own if you have them).
The following rules for the users of the nets are published by the ECB and are largely a reiteration of the Government guidelines:
• Do not attend if you or anyone in your household displays symptoms or your household is currently in isolation.
• Personal hygiene measures should be carried out at home before and after use of the facility.
• Bring your own hand sanitiser where possible. If this isn’t possible wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the club.
• Travel together as a household.
• Avoid public transport.
• Try not to arrive too early, aim to arrive at the start of your slot to help with social distancing.
• Bring your own playing/training equipment including balls.
• Bring your own filled drinking bottles.
• Avoid touching as much as possible whilst on club premises.
• Do not overstay your allocated time slot, you should be clear of the area by the time the next users arrive. Do not stay to socialise.
• Do not leave private property behind.
• No spitting.
• No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
• As always, the health and safety of participants is paramount - please ensure those using the nets minimise the risk of injury (wear helmets, pads etc). As well as response times being delayed this is vital to avoid any additional stress on the NHS.